I believe in your creative power. I believe it can help you tune into who you truly are... Who you're meant to be. And I believe this will change the world.

Friday, January 13, 2012

When in doubt, blog.

It's Friday night. I'm getting ready to "winter in the city"... that's right, I'm packing up my Catskills cabin and heading down to spend some time in NYC. I feel creatively hopeful that it will prove to be an opportunity for exposure to new and pretty things. But I also have a slight sense of fear that I'll get sucked into the 9-5 routine and suffocate creatively. But I'm going to set my intention for the former and breathe out the concerns about the latter. That's right. I'm going to breathe that out... reminds me of this video I just cracked up about:





But seriously, "even though I'm a little nervous about the trip, I totally love and accept myself!"... ha!

Here's what I'm listening to this week on obsessive repeat:




And here are some colorful logos that are inspiring me this week:

I just love how Pinterest feeds my eyes. If you'd like to follow my boards, visit my profile here: http://pinterest.com/simplepea/

peace.