I believe in your creative power. I believe it can help you tune into who you truly are... Who you're meant to be. And I believe this will change the world.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Art on the go

Hi. It's me. I'm in NYC. Spending lots of time on the subway. So art got portable.I'm continuing to doodle away on my Sketch Book Project. It's due soon. I have to send it back to the Brooklyn Art Library next week. It's going to be hard to part with my little travel companion. Anywhere I am, I am, and I art.

What's happening this week? Well, I started my 9-5 office non-telecommuting thing that I'm doing for the next several weeks/months. It's been an interesting transition. I'm continuing to feel dedicated to using this time in the city to enhance my artsiness. I saw an old friend will be part of an art show next week. Intending on hitting that after work since it's close. 

And here's what's happening right this moment: I'm waiting for a very long upload to finish for something on Word Press. I'm actually trying to import a whole humongous blog. OY. It's not working. I think I'll have to stop here and pick it back up on Monday. 

Till then'
peace.

Ps. my glasses broke! Stay tuned for new pics of new ones.