I believe in your creative power. I believe it can help you tune into who you truly are... Who you're meant to be. And I believe this will change the world.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

New places, supplies and projects...

Patrick's photos on exhibit
Greetings. It's me, I'm still in NYC. I'm glad I've been able to keep up with my artsy tendencies here, despite the fast pace of each day. It's helping me stay inspired and connected to that deepness within.

So far I've had a chance to go to several art stores including The Ink Pad NYC (which has been on my art bucket list), plus I got to go see my friend Patrick Fleischman's photos on exhibit @ SVA. I've got a few more ideas of things to do and people to see, plus stealing away free moments to get arty. Check out my latest journal entry celebrating my nephew's 6th birthday, or as he called it, "the BIG 6!" below.

But before I get to that, a small art supply update. I've finally purchased that Cavalini alphabet stamp set I've been pining for ever since I watched my first Journal Girl viddy about mixed media art journaling supplies. Oh joy and gladness. I can't wait to use them. Also I finally found the Ranger Inkssentials white gel pens I read about long ago in my Diana Trout Journal Spilling Book. I don't know if this just happened to be an old pack or what, but I really don't like them! My Uni-Ball Signo white pen is so much better. It writes smoother and much more opaque. Well, lesson learned. And finally, I'm so thrilled i was able to get these new Letraset Aqua Markers. I saw this one art piece on Pinterest and couldn't resist getting them on the spot. They're basically water colors in marker form. YUM!!!
Anyway, so it's been fun getting new goodies and exploring new places. I'm hoping that I'll get to meet some great new people too.

Ok, so here is my R6 Layout


And here's what I'm listening to today...




All for now.
Peace.