I believe in your creative power. I believe it can help you tune into who you truly are... Who you're meant to be. And I believe this will change the world.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's here!


I'm so excited.This is my third year doing the #sketchbookproject. The first time I just jumped in without much thought. The second I thought I could do the same, but ended up doing a handful of pages last minute. So this year I decided to make a plan! I'm going to make a little first aid kit for my soul ("First Aid Kit" is one of the themes they're offering this year). I'm getting together with my friend Eryn on Fridays online so we can collaborate and keep each other inspired. I think it will make it much more of a process for these next 8 weeks instead of a last minute rush.

Wish me luck. 

And if you want to join in, let us know. Tomorrow is the last day to signup for the sketchbook project, but we're happy to have you join us on our Friday arthangs if you want to just get arty.